CRA Webinars April 2016
Each webinar is priced at $250.
A special discounted price of $500 is available for anyone who registers for all 3 webinars.
Defining your Assessment Area – Your Most Important CRA Decision!
"How you define your Assessment Area affects everything - your performance and examiner expectations. It is a serious question with huge consequences. Take the time to do it right!" - CA banker
- Why your Assessment Area construction is your most important CRA decision!
- The “CRA Performance Pyramid” – how your AA affects your results and regulator expectations
- What are the 3 fundamental steps of building your best Assessment Area?
- Assessment Area delineation do’s and don’ts Avoiding common mistakes
- Constructing an Assessment Area that minimizes performance standards and reduces pressure on you
Developing a Successful & Profitable CRA Program - listen to expert Len Suzio and banker Diane Farrell who put this webinar’s principles into practice to create a profitable CRA Program that earned an “outstanding” CRA rating!
"We practiced what Len Suzio taught us and improved profitability and got an 'outstanding' rating too" - CT banker
- Get Management on Your side
- Change your mindset
- Key is Market Analysis – getting and analyzing important market data
- Market Rank and Market Share Reports
- “Penetration Reports”
- Market Demographics
- The CRA Tests
- Standards are not Tests!
- Developing the Critical CRA Performance Standards
- Is your Bank’s lending volume adequate?
- “GAP” analysis – what it is and how to do it
- Lending in the economically depressed areas
- “Borrower Characteristics”
- The important distinction between Large Bank Standards and Intermediate-Small Bank standards
- How can you get increased credit for small business and community development activities?
- A real life example of a successful and profitable CRA program – we will be joined by banker Diane Farrell who put into practice the principles
Understanding Community Development under CRA
"Community Development is complex and confusing. This webinar really helped. It gave us clear answers and practical suggestions" - PA banker
- How important is Community Development to passing a CRA Exam?
- What exactly is “Community Development” as defined in the Regulation?
- Understanding the important concept of “primary purpose”
- Detailed discussion of the 4 different types of Community Development Activity
- Affordable Housing
- Community Services
- Economic Development
- “Getting the edge” in your Community Development activities – how to leverage CD points
- What are the 3 essential components of Community Development Documentation?
* Each program has been approved for 2 CRCM credits. This statement should not be viewed as an endorsement of this program or its provider. ICB members must report these credits at www.icbmembers.org